Welcome to The Toledo Clinic ENT Sinus Center of Excellence practice website.
The physicians and clinicians at The Toledo Clinic ENT Sinus Center of Excellence provide both medical and surgical management of ear, nose and throat conditions for children and adults in the Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan area. Dr. Oliver Jenkins and Dr. Christopher Perry are both board certified in Otolaryngology and experts in the management of patients with allergy, nasal and sinus problems. Dr. Jenkins has special training and expertise in Balloon Sinuplasty, Computer Guided Sinus Surgery and anterior skull base surgery. Dr. Perry has advanced training and expertise in Balloon Sinuplasty and Rhinoplasty (cosmetic and functional nasal surgery).
For more information on Balloon Sinuplasty™ go to www.balloonsinuplasty.com
For more information on Cosmetic Nasal Surgery go to www.toledorhinoplasty.com
We are proud to offer a “one stop shop” with a “one visit, one co-pay” concept at our main office location in Toledo that allows patients to have:
- In-Office Sinus and Temporal Bone CT utilizing a low dose sit down scanner
- Allergy testing and your option of injection immunotherapy (allergy shots) or sublingual immunotherapy (allergy drops) if indicated
- In-office Balloon Sinuplasty™
- Coblation™radiofrequency reduction of the soft tissue in the nose and throat to treat snoring and sleep apnea
- Audiometric (hearing) testing and your one stop shop for Hearing Aid sales and service
- Acoustic rhinometry (nasal airway testing)
The attention to detail with a personal touch has led to Dr. Jenkins and Dr. Perry to be voted as the Best ENT doctors in Toledo in 2012 and 2013 by the readers of the Toledo City Paper.
Toledo Clinic ENT is proud to welcome Neuro-Otologist Seilesh C. Babu, M.D. of the Michigan Ear Institute. Dr. Babu has clinical interests in hearing loss and dizziness, as well as ear surgery to repair ear drum perforations and clear mastoid infection, cochlear implantion, acoustic neuroma removal, and repair of facial nerve disorders in children and adults.
Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered care. We will treat you with compassion and concern. The way you deserve to be treated. That is our pledge to you.